12.08.2008

Drum Roll Please...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm pleased to announce the launch of My Alabaster Box: An Offering Of Incense.

OK, so for now, it's a series of posts on a blog. But when I've got them complete, there will be enough for me to publish. And I can start contacting artists and getting permissions for songs, now, too. And what I'm really launching here is not the series, but the new site.

MyAlabasterBox.Wordpress.Com will be the new home of my blog. As I've said, I'll try to keep things up between both, but the truth is, I'll be looking for an email solution for that (can I send one email to two addresses and have it automagically update both blogs?) so I don't have to actually do what I'm doing now, and physically go to both blogs and enter an update!

Anyway, I'm excited, and I'm looking forward to your comments over on the new site. What are you waiting for? GO! Read! :D

No comments: