6.17.2008

Getting to know you...

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun! Copy this entire email and paste into a new email that you can send, change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times (that means you have lots of friends).
1. What is your occupation? Volunteer in my church office, where I make the bulletin every week and then whatever else is needed, including most of the programs and tickets and such for dramas. In drama, too, and beyond that I'm a bad housewife and trivia weirdy.
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing socks, but the ones I took off a few minutes ago were these lovely soft red, pink and white striped ankle socks that were a gift from a friend.
3. What are you listening to right now? John's watching "Attack Of The Show", so I'm listening to that (they're reviewing DVDs)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A piece of Subway sandwich, chips, oreos, and chocolate chip cookies.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No. :(
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Indigo. That color that's somewhere between blue and purple, so blue you're not sure it's not blue, and yet still purple. It's so regal to me.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Honestly? I have no idea. I haven't used the phone since I got home from the office this afternoon, so the last person I spoke to would have been someone calling the church... and I don't know who was the last one... I spoke to so many people today.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course I do!!
9. How old are you today? 30 years, 6 months, 3 weeks and 4 days
10. Favorite drinks? chocolate milk, REAL hot chocolate, made with milk & cinnamon
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Something someone I love is playing, or football (the only sport I can really tolerate)
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? On a regular basis. But I keep it close enough to my natural color, just making it redder, that most people can't tell that I've dyed it.
13. Pets? 2 each dogs and cats, 3 of which are male, leaving me one lonely Lady Cat to keep me company in this sea of testosterone.
15. Last movie you watched? Die Hard 2, I think.
16. Favorite Days of the year? Nov & May 23. Nov is my bday, and the anniv of my first date with my hubby, the anniv of the day he proposed. And May is the day he married me!
17. What do you do to vent anger? Rant, rave, storm around, and then clean.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't know. Legos? And I played Barbies with my sisters forever. And I played with my uncle's toys, too.
19. What is your favorite season? WINTER. I love the cold. Hot is massive amounts of suck.
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs, and kisses with my hubby.
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry. Fake Cherry is better than fake blueberries, and real cherries are awesome.
22. Do you want your friends to email you? Yes!
23. Who is most likely to respond? Dunno. Posting it on my blog...
24. Who is least likely to respond? Kimmie: she sent it to me.
25. What animal/vegetable or mineral would you be? Lion. Or Eagle. Or Dolphin. Ooooh... or cabbit!
26. When was the last time you cried? I think it was Friday, when I heard that a 12 yo lost her fight with Cystic Fibrosis. I didn't know her, but it was so sad.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Laundry. And suitcases. And one has linens, and another has roller skates.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Probably Kimmie. Because I don't know that I'll send it to many people, so much as post it on my blog.
29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? The person who JUST found my blog and is reading this RIGHT NOW. Yes, you. :D
30. Favorite smells? Dark chocolate cake with cinnamon in it, Cinnamon anything, Dove soap, and Baby powder
31. Who inspires you? To be completely honest... my best inspiration comes from my Savior.
32. What are you afraid of? Spiders, but even more, of losing my husband.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy burger? Cheese. Esp with grilled onions & mushrooms, or lots of veggies.
34. Favorite car? Rentals. Its the only time I drive a new car. I wouldn't BUY a new car... but I love driving one when I rent.

No comments: