7.26.2005

Random Morbid List

OK, so the things ON the list aren't so much the morbid bit here, it's what the list is for...and I reserve the right to grow it at anytime in the future...in fact, I'm certain it will grow. Somethings may drop off, others may replace them, or maybe it'll just grow and grow and grow...we'll see.
So why is the list morbid? It's a list of songs I'd like at my funeral. Maybe they're preludes, maybe they're before or after, or at the reception, (wake, whatever)...but these are songs I like, songs that I think do a good job of expressing how I feel about life or grieving, or loss or whatever. I just like them, and I think they'd be appropriate at a funeral.

And no, I don't think I'm going to be dead anytime soon, nor am I even remotely suicidal. Just...Odd. But then, if you know me, you knew that.

So, in no particular order and without any further ado: The first 3 entries

Mercy Me, Homesick
Natalie Grant, Held
Cindy Morgan, How Could I Ask for More

1 comment:

Heather said...

I woke up this morning to find someone had spammed a comment on my blog.

If you want to advertise on my blog, you email me, you don't post it as a comment. I'll delete them everytime. And I don't allow ads for things I wouldn't be willing to support myself. If it's done again, I'll report it and start hunting for the ISP where it came from.