10.27.2004

Day One

OK, so I'm not sure what all I'm going to do with this blog, but I like the idea, so we'll see how this goes.
What will I do?
Anything I spend time thinking about, I could come here and muse aloud, so to speak. I think alot. Too much, maybe. In fact, my ever so vivid imagination is both my best asset and my greatest foe. I enter the willing suspension of disbelief easily...and then leave that state with much difficulty.
Movies. Music. TV Shows. Books. Bible Study. Websites. Sermons.
I am very happily a conservative, Republican, stay-at home housewife. I have no children yet, but I dream of them. I very well may offend people and step on toes. If you don't like it, it won't hurt my feelings. However, I think that if you will give me a chance, you'll find what many of my friends and family have found; I'm actually a really pleasant person to be around.
Join my head trip. It could be a weird little ride!

No comments: